Version valid from 25 May 2018
1. The administrator of your personal data is
Trzy Kruki sp. zoo.
ul. Czeczota 15/1
running an online store at odziezowepole.pl, e-odziezowepole.pl and fieldofclothes.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data is processed in order to fulfill orders placed by you. The data may also be processed for the purpose of providing additional services by the Administrator or organizing competitions by the Administrator.
Your personal data may also be processed in order to consider your complaints or other claims against the Data Administrator. They can also be processed in order for the Administrator to pursue any claims related to the contract against you.
With your voluntary consent, the data may also be processed for marketing purposes (newsletter).
In addition, your data may also be processed in order to adjust the Administrator's store to your needs, as well as to detect bots and abuses, as well as statistical measurements and to improve the Administrator's services.
Personal data processed by the www.odziezowepole.pl/e-odziezowepole.pl and fieldofclothes.com store are: name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address.
3. Personal data provided for the purposes of registration will be processed as long as you do not cancel your registration.
With regard to the sale of products or the organization of a competition or consideration of your complaints or other claims against the Administrator or vice versa, your data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract or consider the complaint or pursue claims and, after this period, only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical or settlement and accounting purposes.
The data will be processed for marketing purposes, if you have given your consent, until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
When it comes to adjusting the store to your needs, as well as detecting bots and fraud, as well as statistical measurements and improving the service, your data will be processed for these purposes until you object or until you terminate your use of our store's services.
4. The legal basis for the processing of personal data of customers in the scope of data necessary for the execution of orders and consideration of complaints or other claims or competition participants by the Administrator is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR") (it is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party).
The legal basis for sending commercial information by electronic means (newsletter) is your voluntary consent.
When it comes to adjusting the store to your needs, as well as detecting bots and fraud, as well as statistical measurements and improving the service, your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator). The legitimate interest of the administrator is to adjust the store to your needs, ensure its security, as well as its continuous improvement.
5. Providing personal data for the purpose of order fulfillment is completely voluntary, but it is necessary for the orders to be processed. Just like providing data in order to participate in a competition, it is also completely voluntary, but necessary to participate in a given competition.
However, if you want to receive commercial information by electronic means (newsletter), you must give separate consent.
6. Your data may be made available to a courier company and entities processing personal data on behalf of the administrator, e.g. IT service providers - where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator's instructions.
Your data may also be transferred to entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities in the event of a request by the authority on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of pending criminal proceedings).
7. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
8. You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- the right to request rectification of data,
- the right to delete data (in certain situations),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
- the right to limit data processing.
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of a contract or consent, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent to the extent that your data is processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the administrator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (xml, json, csv). You can send this data to another data controller.
9. Your web browser may store text files ("cookies") on your computer's hard drive. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the store, in particular those requiring authorization.
The Administrator's store stores cookies on users' computers in order to: maintaining the user's session, thanks to which, for example, after switching to the next page, you do not have to log in again, the basket is not emptied and you can make purchases; better adjustment of the store to the needs of users;
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two basic types of these files:
- session - temporary files stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- permanent - stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types: necessary for the operation of the store - e.g. allowing to use the basket; files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication;
performance - enabling the collection of information on how to use the store;
functional - enabling "remembering" the settings you have chosen, personalization of your interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or country;
statistical - used to count statistics on the website.
It is possible to configure your web browser in such a way that the possibility of storing cookies on your computer's hard drive will be completely disabled. Remember that the effect of such a change may be the loss of the ability to use some of the store's functions (login, basket, etc.).
Additional information on cookies and other technologies can be found, among others in the Help section of the web browser menu.
10. Other information
On the website of the store and the shop blog, the so-called social plugins for social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest. With the help of the functionalities provided by these plugins, you can recommend individual content or share it on a given social network. Remember that by using these plugins you exchange data between you and the given social networking site.
We do not process this data and we do not know what data are collected by these websites. Therefore, we encourage you to read the regulations and privacy policies of the owners of these social networks before using a given plugin.
The online store processes your personal data for the following purposes: transfer of your personal data to the bank ("Bank") in connection with: the provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) Regulations). service and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation). in order to verify by the Bank the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints (legal basis:
Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) Regulations
11. In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in par. 3 and 4, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data.
12. If you provide your personal data in order to conclude a contract with the Online Store, providing your personal data is a condition for concluding this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
If your personal data is transferred to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you payments to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by the Bank on Online Store item.
If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints, providing this data is required to enable the implementation of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.